In-depth and site specific
Urbanation uses a hands on, multi-disciplinary approach to understanding the highrise condominium market. Urbanation specializes in providing in-depth market analysis on a site-specific basis, including recommendations on price, sales absorptions and suite mix.
We’ve been to the sites, know the competition and have seen what works and what doesn’t for over 25 years in North America’s largest condominium market, the Toronto CMA.
- Urbanation uses information from a variety of sources to analyse and understand the housing market, including traditional economic indicators and non-traditional indicators, such as demographics and immigration.
- Urbanation regularly visits new and existing condominium projects in order to observe activity in the marketplace and keep in contact with consumers, purchasers and sales staff.
- Urbanation maintains regular contact with developers, brokers and lenders, and is an active member of the Building Industry and Land Development Association (BILD) and the Ontario Home Builders’ Association (OHBA).
Urbanation’s consulting services are available on a fee basis.
Our expertise includes:
- Site-specific Market Studies, including site evaluations and recommendations.
- Future Competition Market Analysis – we know what’s coming to the market and when.
- Demographic and Housing Needs Analysis on a municipal or submarket level.
- Condominium Market Trends and Forecasting, based on 25 years of tracking the Toronto condominium market.
- Sales and Marketing Strategy Recommendations – knowing who your purchasers will be is paramount.
- Consumer Surveys and Focus Groups – our questions are designed to obtain the information you need.
- Post-Opening Project Evaluation and Trouble-Shooting – where your project went wrong and how to make it right.